Monday, January 18, 2010

Wooden Train Whistle I Dreamt I Was A German Jew?

I dreamt i was a german Jew? - wooden train whistle

I had a vivid dream, I remember a train and hide behind a crate, I had my youngest son to blow me.My work would be a pipe to the nearby village who thought he was reaching to ensure that the confidence in the place that I developed, together with German soldiers and my son another.compartment the train, then I remember a dream of a falling soldier awakened and I have is my son for one last kiss and where it was all black and white.What means to an end? I know I'm pregnant and vivid dreams can only it was terrible!

3 comments:

Jax said...

Many pregnant women have vivid dreams, a sign of fear, whether you will be a good mother

Hondo said...

This means that a dream.

Hondo said...

This means that a dream.

Post a Comment