Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bosch Dishwasher Problems Have You Had To Repair Your Bosch Dishwasher?

Have you had to repair your Bosch dishwasher? - bosch dishwasher problems

I think the purchase of a double-panel models, Bosch dishwashers (SHV57C03UC or SHV46C13UC). Consumer Reports Bosch models top 3, but I have consulted other sources show that the rate of repair of Bosch dishwashers are high. If you own Bosch, you've had a problem with that? Want to buy a new one? What is the model you have and how long they hold?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Richard F said...

I bought a Bosch dishwasher, two years ago - one of the top models of the CR. I am very happy with it. There are aspects of the repair works as advertised.

What I like is incredibly quiet. Several times have I literally standing over him and pull it open, to hit a record, and I think it is already launched and I never noticed. All the dishwasher and you know which is implemented by the noise.

If you are the type of repair, try to understand such an intervention, but is not a good sign. I'm just a customer. If you are concerned about repairs, you could buy a service contract. I have not.

And another thing - I bought at Sears and could charge $ 800 to under $ 600 to negotiate. Little known fact - you can bargain at Sears! It works especially well in close models.

Post a Comment