Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weve Got It Ls Magazine I Think I Messed Things Up, How Do I Fix It?

I think i messed things up, how do i fix it? - weve got it ls magazine

First, in 14:)
k history if
Graduate afterparty @
I Kissed a child,
numerious times
but they both wanted a little makeout, but I had to go and Yah,
and finally, on Sunday, he came to me and my friend
I played hard to get
beforwe and disappeared,
him, and I was alone in my room
and madeout.
but,
What happens is
This was my first time
idk if I'm right or wrong,
in preety sure you use a little saliva that seems nasssty because it was raining, but a lot of normal Tincher. S.

havnt had the opportunity to speak with him, because
But yeaah, like me, or to avoid?
HELP. : L

ps. weve been friends, but all we've ever flirt
as he who finally cooperate
idk know but what I like?
when I saw him was on the left side a little smile and sinks, but idk.

1 comments:

P copland said...

Fear, it's probably not a good sign that they can not control kissing 14 years - not to speak now against a really young girls as a bad kisser, since its almost always beautiful.

If you are around you uncomfortable, probably because it is in you. No cause for concern. Probably I was so nervous, and 14 years, most children are lucky to get a kiss to all and can not judge whether it is good anyway

Post a Comment