Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fungal Nail Infection Toenail Grow Back Ingrown Toenail, Fungal Infection, What Can I Do?

Ingrown Toenail, Fungal Infection, What Can I Do? - fungal nail infection toenail grow back

Last year I had a plate in the thumbnail view, and finally lost the nail. A rose again, but it is red and has a fungal infection. I went to the doctor and cut fingernails and medication prescribed for an infection. Now I have tried to keep the nails in check, but now both sides are cut in my toe is extremely painful. The infection was not clear even after taking any medicine. I went to see her again, but it has nothing on the big toe. What can I do to ease the pain? I basically limped around!

1 comments:

Mary O said...

This may be smart-alecky tone, but I'm serious. They should another doctor. You should try a podiatrist who specializes in feet. An infection can be very serious, and fungal infections can be difficult to remove.

Post a Comment