Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Is Cervical Mucus Like When Pregnant What Did Your Cervical Mucus Look Like After Ovulation? Or When You Were Pregnant?

What did your cervical mucus look like after ovulation? Or when you were pregnant? - what is cervical mucus like when pregnant

I think I'll start my time on the sixth. I have the cream as mucus. And much more. That is why I am cleaning thrice. Is it because I am about to start? Or I'm pregnant and implantation? I would like to mention that does not burn, nothing.
I am in the third round of Clomid 50mg.

7 comments:

Lucky Lady said...

Sometimes I have thick, white lotion discharge a few days before AF. It can really go anyway, but speaking from experience, it happens almost every cycle before AF. On the other hand, the discharge is not increasing in early pregnancy for most women, and is described as white and as a lotion. I hope that this will be the case for you:) Good luck and baby dust!

Ava Joelle was born 7-16-09♥ said...

That's how I felt last month after ovulation. But it seems that May before ovulation. My time was last month and the CM is not a good indicator of pregnancy.

mel_ann1... said...

It is normal during their cycle, feel, even just before the period.

mel_ann1... said...

It is normal during their cycle, feel, even just before the period.

mel_ann1... said...

It is normal during their cycle, feel, even just before the period.

What Louis Says GOES said...

uhhhh sorry, I've never been pregnant? lol ur pregnant ahahahahhahahhahaha

pej said...

I Feel Sick.

Post a Comment