Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rapid Wall Skirting I Went To A Waterpark Today And Went On The Rapid Ride. I Slammed Into The Wall Very Hard. Can?

I went to a waterpark today and went on the rapid ride. I slammed into the wall very hard. can? - rapid wall skirting

Now that I am serious in my neck, back and head injuries. You can play against the wall so hard, causing a concussion. My headaches not once, but now the head neck and back are killing me. IB Proffen tool I am in BT and sleep are not sure whether this is the BI. I do not know if it's serious enogth to BC hospitial I now have a regular doctor to go. Who knows, please

4 comments:

Michael said...

This is probably a concussion. Normally, you would ibuproffen Can not brain haemorrhage and worsen the form. If you feel drowsy, not asleep. This is bad, how can you go unconscious in sleep and no one would know. You should explain to the emergency room and all the symptoms.

ironchai... said...

You seem to have a concussion, but I'm not a doctor. When I had my head in a car accident, told me I had a concussion and had a few days of rest and lots of Advil.

Sam said...

Yes, no sleep for 4 hours after it happened. Then you can into a coma. This could cause a concussion.

I'm a book half unread said...

You can make one. I go to a water park tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment